Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects, repairs, and replaces electrical protective-signaling systems, such as burglar alarms: Examines signaling installation to ensure sound connections and unbroken insulation.
- 2) Tests circuits, following wiring specifications, using electrical testing devices, such as ohmmeter or voltmeter.
- 3) Tightens loose connections and disconnects and replaces defective parts and wiring, using electrician's handtools.
- 4) Adjusts controls to test operation of signaling units on subscriber premises and transmission of signals to central station and police and fire departments.
- 5) Recommends new installation or modification of existing equipment to meet subscriber needs.
- 6) May install equipment.
- 7) Usually is required to possess identification card issued by local authorities.
Is being a "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL REPAIRER"
Job Number: 8019