Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reads and records coded signals received in central station of electrical protective signaling system: Interprets coded audible or visible signals received on alarm signal board by direct wire or register tape from subscribers' premises that indicate opening and closing of protected premises, progress of security guard, unlawful intrusions, or fire.
- 2) Reports irregular signals for corrective action.
- 3) Reports alarms to police or fire department.
- 4) Posts changes of subscriber opening and closing schedules.
- 5) Prepares daily alarm activity and subscriber service reports.
- 6) May adjust central station equipment to ensure uninterrupted service.
- 7) May dispatch security personnel to premises after receiving alarm.
Is being a "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8018