Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Guards government installations, materials, and documents against illegal acts, such as sabotage, riot, and espionage: Patrols area on foot, horseback, automobile, or aircraft to detect and prevent unauthorized activities, using weapons or physical force as necessary.
- 2) Searches installation for explosive devices and notifies bomb disposal unit.
- 3) Stands guard during secret and hazardous experiments.
- 4) Performs routine police duties within installation.
- 5) May travel throughout United States and foreign countries.
Is being a "PROTECTIVE OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROTECTIVE OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROTECTIVE OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROTECTIVE OFFICER"
Job Number: 8015