Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts and issues protective clothing and related supplies to workers: Receives delivery of items such as coveralls, underwear, gloves, and towels from laundry, checks items against list to verify completeness of delivery, and sorts items by type and size.
- 2) Opens workers' lockers, using master key, and places clean items in locker.
- 3) Removes, sorts, and counts soiled items stored in hamper.
- 4) Disposes of worn items.
- 5) Maintains inventory of clean laundry received and issued.
Is being a "PROTECTIVE-CLOTHING ISSUER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROTECTIVE-CLOTHING ISSUER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROTECTIVE-CLOTHING ISSUER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROTECTIVE-CLOTHING ISSUER"
Job Number: 8016