Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists PROSTHETIST in providing care to and fabricating and fitting prostheses for patients with partial or total absence of limb: Under direction of PROSTHETIST, makes assigned casts, measurements, and model modifications.
- 2) Performs fitting, including static and dynamic alignments.
- 3) Evaluates prosthesis on patient to ensure fit, function, and quality of work.
- 4) Repairs and maintains prostheses.
- 5) May be responsible for performance of other personnel.
- 6) May also perform functions of ORTHOTICS ASSISTANT.
Is being a "PROSTHETICS ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROSTHETICS ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROSTHETICS ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROSTHETICS ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 8010