Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Disposes of surplus property, other than real property, using knowledge of merchandising practices: Inspects property to ascertain condition and estimate market value.
- 2) Investigates market conditions and facilities to determine time, place, type of sale, and whether items shall be sold individually or in lots.
- 3) Prepares advertising material and selects media for its release.
- 4) Assigns and directs activities of sales personnel.
- 5) Determines method of property display and sets prices of items to be sold in conformity with value and market.
- 6) Advises interested parties of salvage possibilities.
- 7) Recommends destruction or abandonment of property not deemed possible or practical to sell or salvage.
Is being a "PROPERTY-DISPOSAL OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROPERTY-DISPOSAL OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROPERTY-DISPOSAL OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROPERTY-DISPOSAL OFFICER"
Job Number: 8006