Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides stage properties for theatrical production: Purchases or rents properties from merchants and museums or obtains properties from theater or warehouse.
- 2) Arranges with PROP MAKER for construction of period furniture and properties.
- 3) Arranges properties on stage for each scene.
- 4) Clears or directs clearing of properties from stage at conclusion of each scene.
- 5) Performs minor repairs on props, using handtools.
- 6) Cleans props or sends to property shop for maintenance.
- 7) Keeps record of purchases and submits bill and purchase order to designated authority.
- 8) When accompanying show on tour, packs and unpacks properties.
- 9) May arrange for transportation of properties.
Is being a "PROPERTY COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROPERTY COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROPERTY COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROPERTY COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 8003