Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Gathers property assessment data at owner premises, verifies data against previously recorded data, and records discrepancies: Visits property, observes premises, and confers with owner to collect and verify property assessment data, using data cards as guides.
- 2) Measures and records size of land boundaries and house, using tape measure.
- 3) Records type of exterior coverings and physical condition of exterior and interior of house.
- 4) Counts and records number of bathrooms, stoves, and fireplaces.
- 5) Verifies findings against recorded data and notes discrepancies.
- 6) Occasionally attends town meetings to answer taxpayer questions regarding use of information contained on data cards.
Is being a "PROPERTY-ASSESSMENT MONITOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROPERTY-ASSESSMENT MONITOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROPERTY-ASSESSMENT MONITOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROPERTY-ASSESSMENT MONITOR"
Job Number: 8005