Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating machines to encode, add, cancel, photocopy, and sort checks, drafts, and money orders for collection, and to prove records of transactions: Locates check copies and proof records to answer inquiries from staff or customers.
- 2) Prepares journal voucher to correct account when error is found.
- 3) Requests equipment maintenance and repair from vendors.
- 4) Participates in work of subordinates.
- 5) May compile check processing cost information for management use in determining service fees.
- 6) May supervise retention and retrieval of microfilmed checks.
- 7) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "PROOF-MACHINE-OPERATOR SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROOF-MACHINE-OPERATOR SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROOF-MACHINE-OPERATOR SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROOF-MACHINE-OPERATOR SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 7993