Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fires small arms weapons to test loading, firing, and ejection mechanisms: Places gun in fixture of proof-shoot box, and loads it with ammunition.
- 2) Fires gun specified number of times manually and by remote control to test its shock resistance and function of loading, firing, and extraction mechanisms.
- 3) Examines gun and spent cartridges for indications of mechanical defects.
- 4) Measures chamber and bore for conformance to specifications, using gauge.
- 5) Records firing malfunctioning on tag, and routes gun to repair shop.
- 6) May keep daily inspection records.
Is being a "PROOF INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROOF INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROOF INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROOF INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 7989