"PROJECT MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of staff involved in developing procedures, equipment, and techniques to solve pollution problems, using scientific research methods: Schedules and assigns duties to staff research scientists and engineers based on evaluation of their knowledge of specific disciplines.
- 2) Confers with project scientists and research engineers to formulate research plan, coordinate project activities, and establish reporting procedures.
- 3) Prepares environmental research project feasibility and progress reports.
- 4) Coordinates activities of research personnel conducting successive phases of problem analysis, solution proposals, and testing.
- 5) Reviews technical aspects of project to assist staff and assess productivity of lines of research.
- 6) Reviews project operations to ensure coordination of efforts and timely submission of reports.
- 7) Analyzes reports to evaluate program effectiveness and budgetary needs.
- 8) Approves expenditures necessary for completion of project.
- 9) Coordinates planning, testing, and operating phases to complete project.
- 10) Confers with local regulatory agencies to discover local environmental quality standards, industrial practices, and new developments in pollution abatement.
- 11) May provide technical assistance to agencies conducting related environmental studies.
Is being a "PROJECT MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROJECT MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROJECT MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROJECT MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH"
Job Number: 7985