"PROGRAMMER, ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Converts scientific, engineering, and other technical problem formulations to format processable by computer: Resolves symbolic formulations, prepares flow charts and block diagrams, and encodes resultant equations for processing by applying extensive knowledge of branch of science, engineering, or advanced mathematics, such as differential equations or numerical analysis, and understanding of capabilities and limitations of computer.
- 2) Confers with other engineering and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
- 3) Enters program into computer system.
- 4) Reviews results of computer runs with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or reruns.
- 5) Develops new subroutines or expands program to simplify statement, programming, or coding of future problems.
- 6) May direct and coordinate activities of COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS working as part of project team.
Is being a "PROGRAMMER, ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROGRAMMER, ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROGRAMMER, ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROGRAMMER, ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC"
Job Number: 7979