"PROGRAM PROPOSALS COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops, writes, and edits proposals for new radio or television programs: Reviews program proposals submitted by staff, station and independent producers, and other sources to determine proposal feasibility, based on knowledge of station's programming needs, policy and budgetary considerations, and potential underwriting sources.
- 2) Edits proposals, or writes proposals for original program concepts, and submits proposals for review of programming, financial, and other departmental personnel.
- 3) Participates in selection of researchers, consultants, producers, and on-air personalities to facilitate development of program ideas.
- 4) Authorizes preparation of budget for final proposals.
- 5) Maintains liaison between program production department and proposal originators to inform originators of status of accepted projects.
Is being a "PROGRAM PROPOSALS COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROGRAM PROPOSALS COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROGRAM PROPOSALS COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROGRAM PROPOSALS COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 7977