Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities of amusement park educational department to present educational scripts during animal performances: Reviews educational materials to gather information for scripts.
- 2) Confers with animal trainer to verify format of performance, and writes script to coincide with performance, or reviews scripts prepared by department researchers for suggested changes in format.
- 3) Prepares brochures containing information, such as time of performances, theme of performances, and map of park facilities.
- 4) Reads reservation log to determine information, such as name of visiting groups, size of groups, and time of arrival.
- 5) Greets visitors, passes out brochures, answers questions, and escorts visitors to site of performance.
- 6) May introduce trainer to audience and present memorized script during performance over speaker system and be designated Narrator.
Is being a "PROGRAM COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROGRAM COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROGRAM COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROGRAM COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 7976