Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following or similar duties as directed by DIRECTOR, PROGRAM or PRODUCER in rehearsal and broadcast of television programs: Distributes copies of script and arranges for rehearsal quarters.
- 2) Prepares and distributes rehearsal call sheets.
- 3) Lays out acting areas on stage floor, using tape and following floor plan.
- 4) Times scenes during rehearsal and calculates overall program timing.
- 5) Contacts guest and members of cast to verify that makeup has been applied.
- 6) Verifies that specified films, slides, titles cards, and similar items are ready for broadcast.
- 7) Directs personnel in rehearsal and broadcast of sign-ons and sign-offs, station breaks, film feature programs, and other programs composed of non-live video elements.
- 8) Notifies various departments of changes in daily operation schedules.
- 9) Oversees distribution of studio equipment, such as scenery, cameras, and microphones.
- 10) Transmits instructions received over telephone headset to performers and others on set, orally or using body gestures.
- 11) Prepares report of daily on-air activities.
- 12) May direct production of sound effects.
- 13) May prepare rehearsal call sheets, reports, daily on-air activity report, memos, or scripts, using computer.
Is being a "PROGRAM ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROGRAM ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROGRAM ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROGRAM ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 7975