Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of previously set-up profiling machines that trace templates to cut recesses in watch plates and chamfer edges, undercutting metal to form partially hidden recesses, in watch parts, such as pillar plates and train bridges: Blows metal shavings and dust from work plate, using air compressor.
- 2) Fits blanks over protruding pins of chuck or in nest of work plate and pulls lever to clamp them in place.
- 3) Starts machine and loads second machine while first is operating.
- 4) Depresses pedal to eject workpiece or directs air blast to blow workpiece into catch pan after machine stops at end of cycle.
- 5) Verifies thickness of metal below recess, and contour of recess, using jeweler's loupe and precision gauges.
- 6) Important variables may be indicated by trade name of machine used.
Is being a "PROFILING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROFILING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROFILING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROFILING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7971