Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates grinding equipment to grind precision cutting tools and dies from tungsten carbide and high-speed steel, working from blueprints and to tolerances of 0.
- 2) 0001 inch: Plans and lays out work and sets up equipment, using variety of precision measuring devices and machine attachments and fixtures.
- 3) Grinds tools and dies to prescribed dimensions by turning handwheels or adjusting controls to feed work against grinders.
- 4) Measures dimensions with precision gauges.
- 5) Removes, dresses, and installs emery, diamond-impregnated, and diamond-charged cast-iron grinding wheels.
Is being a "PROFILE-GRINDER TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROFILE-GRINDER TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROFILE-GRINDER TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROFILE-GRINDER TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 7966