"PRODUCTION MANAGER, ADVERTISING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities of design, illustration, photography, pasteup, and typography personnel to prepare advertisements for publication, and supervises workers engaged in pasting up advertising layouts in art department or studio: Determines arrangement of art work and photographs and selects style and size of type, considering factors such as size of advertisement, design, layout, sketches, and method or printing specified.
- 2) Submits copy and typography instructions to printing firm or department for typesetting.
- 3) Reviews proofs of printed copy for conformance to specifications.
- 4) Assigns personnel to mount printed copy and illustration on final layouts, coordinating assignments with completion of art work to ensure that schedules are maintained.
- 5) Writes instructions for final margin widths and type sizes, and submits layout for printing.
- 6) Examines layout proofs for quality of printing and conformance to layout.
Is being a "PRODUCTION MANAGER, ADVERTISING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRODUCTION MANAGER, ADVERTISING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRODUCTION MANAGER, ADVERTISING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRODUCTION MANAGER, ADVERTISING"
Job Number: 7949