Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties in fabricating and insulating electric wire and cable: Ties pull ropes, attached to cables emerging from extruding machines, onto takeoff reels, and coils cable around reels.
- 2) Changes machine gears, using wrenches.
- 3) Unclamps and hoists full reels from braiding, winding, and other fabricating machines, using power hoist.
- 4) Rolls reels to other work areas or to storeroom.
- 5) Moves wire, rubber, and other raw materials from storage to work area, using handtruck.
Is being a "PRODUCTION HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRODUCTION HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRODUCTION HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRODUCTION HELPER"
Job Number: 7947