"PRODUCTION ENGINEER, TRACK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, directs, and coordinates, through supervisory personnel, activities of track maintenance crews of railway system: Analyzes engineering data and inspects repair site to determine priority of proposed track repair and maintenance projects.
- 2) Coordinates scheduling of track maintenance and activities within designated region.
- 3) Determines frequency of track use and project costs, utilizing computerized data and knowledge of railroad operations and maintenance expense to formulate recommendations for revising established project priorities.
- 4) Reviews production reports and confers with engineering personnel to identify causes of low productivity of repair crews.
- 5) Visits work sites to observe work crews and to inspect repairs.
- 6) Directs engineering supervisors to correct substandard repairs.
Is being a "PRODUCTION ENGINEER, TRACK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRODUCTION ENGINEER, TRACK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRODUCTION ENGINEER, TRACK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRODUCTION ENGINEER, TRACK"
Job Number: 7944