Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops specifications and performance test requirements to facilitate procurement of parts and equipment for aeronautical and aerospace products: Analyzes technical data, designs, preliminary specifications, manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and availability of parts and equipment.
- 2) Consults with engineering personnel to establish performance criteria and specifications for manufacturing and testing.
- 3) Investigates potential suppliers and recommends those most desirable.
- 4) Advises company personnel, suppliers, and customers of nature and function of parts and equipment.
- 5) Interviews supplier representatives regarding specifications, costs, inspection, and similar problems relating to parts and equipment.
- 6) Arranges and participates in conferences between suppliers and engineers, purchasers, inspectors, and other company personnel to facilitate material inspection, substitution, standardization, rework, salvage, utilization, and economical procurement of parts and equipment installed in aircraft, spacecraft, or related products.
Is being a "PROCUREMENT ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROCUREMENT ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROCUREMENT ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROCUREMENT ENGINEER"
Job Number: 7935