"PROCESSOR, INSTANT POTATO"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to process potatoes into instant potato granules: Reads laboratory reports to stay apprised of laboratory test results of potato samples taken during processing.
- 2) Observes lights, gauges, and meters on panelboard controls to determine temperature readings of equipment, such as precookers, precoolers, cookers, and driers.
- 3) Turns dials on panelboard to maintain operating temperature ranges as required to meet company standards.
- 4) Flips switches and presses buttons on panelboard to start potato processing equipment, such as feed screws, mixers, cookers, and granule driers.
- 5) Walks through processing areas and observes product consistency and product level in equipment, such as feed screws and cookers.
- 6) Turns equipment controls on panelboard to adjust temperatures of cookers or airflow through driers, utilizing knowledge of product processing.
- 7) Listens for alarms that indicate malfunctions of processing units and takes required steps, such as shutting down equipment and notifying supervisor.
- 8) Records shift activities in log.
Is being a "PROCESSOR, INSTANT POTATO" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROCESSOR, INSTANT POTATO" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROCESSOR, INSTANT POTATO"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROCESSOR, INSTANT POTATO"
Job Number: 7931