Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies performance of yarn texturing machines for conformance to specifications, using test equipment and instruments: Reviews work order to determine machine to be checked and type of inspection required.
- 2) Inspects machines for threading problems, such as incorrect placement of yarn and opened feed rollers.
- 3) Measures operation of machine components, such as oil roller, transverse bar, and rotating shaft of feed roll, to measure operation of machine, using counter, speed indicator, and stopwatch.
- 4) Observes and records factors, such as heat setting and package tube color of yarn.
- 5) Determines amount of tension on yarn, using tensioner.
- 6) Examines friction unit to ensure positioning of belt and to identify defects on unit, and measures speed of unit, using stroboscope.
- 7) Measures level of humidity, using psychrometer.
- 8) Compiles data of measurements taken of machine and machine operations and compares actual measurement with measurements from specifications book.
- 9) Notifies specified personnel of deviations from specifications.
Is being a "PROCESS CONTROLLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROCESS CONTROLLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROCESS CONTROLLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROCESS CONTROLLER"
Job Number: 7923