Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing chemical solutions and in operating purification units, reaction vessels, and driers in polymerization of raw materials, such as synthetic rubber or resin: Plans preparation of chemical solutions and rate of flow of materials through reaction vessels to maintain continuous flow of polymer through process.
- 2) Observes control-panel instruments to verify conformity of reaction and monomer-recovery process to specifications.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May be designated according to activity of workers supervised as Drier Operator, Head; Monomer-Recovery Supervisor; Polymerization Supervisor.
Is being a "PROCESS-AREA SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROCESS-AREA SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROCESS-AREA SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROCESS-AREA SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 7926