Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Packs tobacco into hogsheads for storage or shipment, performing any combination of following tasks: Climbs into hogshead and pulls hands of tobacco from stick held by FEEDER-CATCHER, TOBACCO or receives hands of tobacco and packs tobacco into hogshead.
- 2) Tramples tobacco hands, strips, or stems fed into hogshead by chute.
- 3) Pulls charger from movable rack onto top of hogshead so tobacco can be packed above top of hogshead.
- 4) Opens chute to feed tobacco into hogshead until specified weight is indicated by scale.
- 5) Stands on platform above hogshead and packs tobacco, using T-shaped stick, as tobacco is fed into hogshead by chute.
- 6) May be designated according to stage at which packed as Green-Prize Packer.
Is being a "PRIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRIZER"
Job Number: 7920