"PRINTING SCREEN ASSEMBLER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stretches and fastens screening material to metal frames to make printing screens, using either of following methods: Positions frame in holding fixture of stretcher.
- 2) Places specified length of screening material, such as silk, polyester, or metal mesh, over frame and secures edges of material in clamps of stretcher.
- 3) Turns ratchet wheels on stretcher to stretch and straighten screening material.
- 4) Examines and feels screening material to determine tension.
- 5) Places tension measuring instrument on screening material to measure tension according to specifications.
- 6) Glues screening material to frame and removes frame from stretcher.
- 7) Trims excess material from frame, using knife.
- 8) Clamps specified length of screening material to screen frame.
- 9) Tightens screws of frame to stretch and straighten screening material according to sequence diagram, using handtool.
- 10) Examines screen for defects, such as runs or torn areas.
Is being a "PRINTING SCREEN ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTING SCREEN ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTING SCREEN ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTING SCREEN ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 7904