Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mounts printing rollers on cloth printing machine for change of pattern: Inserts mandrel through printing shell and positions shell on hydraulic jack, using hoist.
- 2) Starts jack that presses mandrel into shell to assemble completed roller.
- 3) Removes used rollers from printing machine and lifts new rollers into position with aid of other workers, using hoist.
- 4) Removes printing shells from mandrel, using hydraulic jack.
- 5) Moves used rollers to warehouse for cleaning and storage, using handtruck.
Is being a "PRINTING-ROLLER HANDLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTING-ROLLER HANDLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTING-ROLLER HANDLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTING-ROLLER HANDLER"
Job Number: 7907