Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prints specified design on paper for use in etching glassware, using printing plate and artist's handtools: Warms printing plate and ink on electric heater preparatory to printing.
- 2) Spreads ink on plate, using spatula and positions plate on paper.
- 3) Rubs paper against plate to transfer design from plate to paper.
- 4) Examines print for clarity and lays prints on worktable to dry.
- 5) Cuts plate to produce new designs following outline on plate, using scriber.
- 6) Applies acid to etch design into plate.
Is being a "PRINTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTER"
Job Number: 7896