Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to print and slot container blanks, according to work orders: Selects, installs, and adjusts slotting and perforating knives in machine according to specified dimensions of slot and spacing of perforations, assisted by PRINTER-SLOTTER HELPER.
- 2) Positions and attaches printing mats to print rollers according to printing order, using hand or air staple gun, wrenches, and tape measure.
- 3) Fills ink reservoirs with specified colors of ink and turns thumbscrews to adjust flow of ink through fountains.
- 4) Turns handwheels and pushes buttons or levers to adjust paper guides on machine feed table and automatic stacker, using handtools, and starts machine.
- 5) Measures printed-slotted blanks to verify machine setup.
- 6) Examines printed-slotted blanks for even ink distribution, trueness of color, printing flaws, and wrinkles.
- 7) May operate machine equipped with gluing and folding attachment and be designated Flexo-Folder-Gluer Operator.
Is being a "PRINTER-SLOTTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTER-SLOTTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTER-SLOTTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTER-SLOTTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7903