Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds precut paperboard blanks or sheets into machine that prints, scores, perforates, and slots them for forming into boxes: Loads precut blanks into automatic machine feeder, or positions stacks of paperboard sheets against guides on feed table and inserts each sheet into machine feed rollers.
- 2) Adjusts scoring, perforating, and slotting disks or knives in machine as directed by PRINTER-SLOTTER OPERATOR , using wrench and tape measure.
- 3) Fills ink reservoirs with ink of specified color.
- 4) May off bear machine and stack processed blanks or sheets for further processing.
- 5) May assist operator of machine equipped with gluing and folding attachment and be designated Flexo-Folder-Gluer-Machine Helper.
Is being a "PRINTER-SLOTTER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTER-SLOTTER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTER-SLOTTER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTER-SLOTTER HELPER"
Job Number: 7902