"PRINTER OPERATOR, BLACK-AND-WHITE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates printer to produce black-and-white photographic prints from negatives: Mounts roll of sensitized paper on spindle of printer and threads paper through guides, rollers, and onto take-up spindle.
- 2) Prepares batch identification sheet, positions sheet in printer, and activates printer to transfer information from sheet to sensitized paper.
- 3) Prints identification number on customer envelope, using stamping machine.
- 4) Removes negative strip or single negative from envelope and cleans negatives to remove dust particles, using air blower or gloved finger.
- 5) Inserts negative in printer and examines image to determine whether picture setting is in or out-of-doors.
- 6) Activates printer and adjusts control knobs to produce photographic prints of required shading and density.
- 7) Places printed roll in envelope and seals envelope to prevent exposure to light.
Is being a "PRINTER OPERATOR, BLACK-AND-WHITE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTER OPERATOR, BLACK-AND-WHITE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTER OPERATOR, BLACK-AND-WHITE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTER OPERATOR, BLACK-AND-WHITE"
Job Number: 7897