Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that prints decorative designs on harvest hats in hat manufacturing establishment: Places specified printing roller in machine holding device and turns setscrew to align roller and machine register marks.
- 2) Pours specified paint into machine reservoirs.
- 3) Pushes button or pulls lever to start machine.
- 4) Removes hat from rack and places hat on machine ram.
- 5) Depresses pedal to raise hat against printing rollers to print design on hat.
- 6) Releases pedal to lower machine ram and removes hat.
- 7) Observes printed design for imperfections and places hat on rack to dry or auto oven conveyor.
Is being a "PRINTER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 7900