"PRINTER, FLOOR COVERING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically prints colors and designs on felt-base floor covering: Places felt paper rolls on machine spindles, using chain hoist.
- 2) Installs specified printing blocks on presses, using handtools.
- 3) Pours specified preweighed paint colors into machine troughs.
- 4) Threads felt paper through rollers and starts machine.
- 5) Observes felt paper strip passing under paint-filled troughs from which printing blocks are automatically lowered to print pattern onto felt paper.
Is being a "PRINTER, FLOOR COVERING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTER, FLOOR COVERING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTER, FLOOR COVERING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTER, FLOOR COVERING"
Job Number: 7898