"PRINTED CIRCUIT DESIGNER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs and drafts layout for printed circuit boards according to engineering specifications, utilizing knowledge of electronics, drafting, and PCB design: Reviews and analyzes engineering design schematics and supporting documents to plan layout of PCB components and printed circuitry.
- 2) Confers with engineering staff to resolve design details and problems.
- 3) Drafts detailed drawings and composes master layout of design components and circuitry.
- 4) Examines and verifies master layout for electrical and mechanical accuracy.
- 5) May verify accuracy of film reproductions of master layout.
- 6) May prepare copies of drawings for use in PCB fabrication, using blueprint or diazo print machine.
- 7) May generate computer tape for use in photo plotting design onto film, using digitizing equipment.
Is being a "PRINTED CIRCUIT DESIGNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINTED CIRCUIT DESIGNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINTED CIRCUIT DESIGNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINTED CIRCUIT DESIGNER"
Job Number: 7893