Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Washes and dries photographic prints, using print-washing pan, blotter, and wringer: Places developed prints in print-washing pan and activates mechanism that rotates pan to wash prints.
- 2) Immerses prints in chemical solution subsequent to washing cycle to increase flexibility of prints.
- 3) Dries prints, using blotter, or positions prints on metal plates, and dries prints, using wringer.
- 4) Inserts prints in rack on open-faced frames to complete drying process.
- 5) May examine prints for stains and other defects and return defective prints to developing room.
- 6) May remove excess water from washed prints to prevent watermarks, using sponge or squeegee.
Is being a "PRINT WASHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINT WASHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINT WASHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINT WASHER"
Job Number: 7887