"PRINT DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more machines that automatically develop, fix, wash, and dry photographic prints: Threads leaders around rollers, through processing tanks and dryer, around polished drum, and onto takeup reel.
- 2) Turns valves to fill tanks with premixed solutions, such as developer, dyes, stop-baths, fixers, bleaches, and washes.
- 3) Moves thermostatic control to keep steam-heated drum at specified temperature.
- 4) Splices sensitized paper to leaders, using tape.
- 5) Starts machine and throws switches to synchronize drive speeds of processing and drying units.
- 6) Compares processed prints with color standard and reports variations to control department.
- 7) Adds specified amounts of chemicals to renew solutions.
- 8) Maintains production records.
Is being a "PRINT DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINT DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINT DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINT DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 7884