Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates educational, administrative, and counseling activities of primary or secondary school: Develops and evaluates educational program to ensure conformance to state and school board standards.
- 2) Develops and coordinates educational programs through meetings with staff, review of teachers' activities, and issuance of directives.
- 3) Confers with teachers, students, and parents concerning educational and behavioral problems in school.
- 4) Establishes and maintains relationships with colleges, community organizations, and other schools to coordinate educational services.
- 5) Requisitions and allocates supplies, equipment, and instructional material as needed.
- 6) Directs preparation of class schedules, cumulative records, and attendance reports.
- 7) Observes and evaluates teacher performance.
- 8) Interviews and hires teachers.
- 9) Walks about school building and property to monitor safety and security.
- 10) Plans and monitors school budget.
- 11) May plan and direct building maintenance.
- 12) May develop and administer educational programs for students with mental or physical handicaps.
- 13) May be required to have certification from state.
Is being a "PRINCIPAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRINCIPAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRINCIPAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRINCIPAL"
Job Number: 7882