Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Moves explosive priming mixture from isolated storage houses to primer and rimfire charging departments: Supplies outside window boxes, near charging stations, with containers of various type mixtures according to work order.
- 2) Records type and quantity of mixtures received and distributed.
- 3) Turns valves to replenish water in humidifying trays in wet mixture houses and reports abnormal temperature in dry mixture houses.
- 4) May flush storage houses, using hose, to prevent accumulation of explosive dust.
- 5) May wash residue from empty containers with neutralizing solution.
Is being a "PRIMING-MIXTURE CARRIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRIMING-MIXTURE CARRIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRIMING-MIXTURE CARRIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRIMING-MIXTURE CARRIER"
Job Number: 7880