"PRIMER-POWDER BLENDER, DRY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that blends and screens dry explosive powders in cloth, cone-shaped mixing and screening device to make primer powder for center-fire cartridges: Selects and carries predetermined quantities of ingredients from storage magazines and dryhouse to mixing house.
- 2) Positions containers in specified order on dumping shelf of mixing device.
- 3) Moves dump arm by remote control from behind cement wall to empty containers in mixing bag.
- 4) Turns mixing crank specified number of times to move bag center up and down to blend powders, observing operations in mirrors set at angles.
- 5) Pours blended powder into rubber containers, marks with identifying data, and carries them to storage magazines.
- 6) Washes equipment and premises to prevent accumulation of explosive dust.
- 7) Mends and replaces torn mixing bags, using needle and thread.
- 8) Repairs screens and attaches bags to wall of mixing cylinder, using special lacing and tying technique.
- 9) May blend wet mixtures.
Is being a "PRIMER-POWDER BLENDER, DRY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRIMER-POWDER BLENDER, DRY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRIMER-POWDER BLENDER, DRY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRIMER-POWDER BLENDER, DRY"
Job Number: 7876