Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that inserts and seats primers in center fire cartridge cases and shotgun shells: Starts machine and feeds cases onto pins of rotating dial plate or fills hopper.
- 2) Observes flow of primers and cases through feed tracks to detect malfunction or jamming of inserting and seating punches and ejection mechanism.
- 3) Stops machine to remove jammed primers or cases, using fingers, and notifies PRIMER-INSERTING-MACHINE ADJUSTER of malfunction.
- 4) Examines primed cases at ejection chute for defects, such as dents or scratches, and measures them for conformance to specifications, using fixed gauges.
- 5) May tend machine that waterproofs cases.
Is being a "PRIMER-INSERTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRIMER-INSERTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRIMER-INSERTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRIMER-INSERTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7875