Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills small arms ammunition primer cups with dry or wet priming mixture, using one of following methods: Positions specially holed plate filled with primer cups in fixture beneath charging plate.
- 2) Dumps dry powder on charging plate and rubs it into holes, using rubber spreading tool.
- 3) Pushes levers to retract retaining plate between charging plate and cup plate, to start pneumatic vibrator that shakes powder into primer cups.
- 4) Dumps wet mixture onto charging plate, kneads it into holes and scrape off excess with rubber blade.
- 5) Superimposes powder-filled plate over cup-filled plate and punches mixture into primer cups, using knock out fixture.
- 6) May operate varnish pin-press.
Is being a "PRIMER CHARGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRIMER CHARGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRIMER CHARGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRIMER CHARGER"
Job Number: 7869