Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Loads and assembles component parts of wet and dry bomb and shell primers, performing any combination of following tasks: Loads primer cups with explosives, using power presses to seat explosive.
- 2) Loads other primer parts with explosives.
- 3) Assembles primer cups with rings and washers and rolls assembly on cloth soaked with gluelike explosive compound.
- 4) Inserts primer in holder and presses it in place so that compound sticks.
- 5) Crimps primer in place with press.
Is being a "PRIMER ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRIMER ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRIMER ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRIMER ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 7867