Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends oven that automatically cooks, salts, bakes, and dries pretzels: Lights oven and sets thermostats of cooker, oven, and kiln at specified temperature.
- 2) Dumps specified amount of salt, soda, and water into hoppers of oven.
- 3) Turns valve to sprinkle salt and to allow soda solution to drain continuously into cooking pit of oven.
- 4) Observes progress of uncooked pretzels moving on conveyor into oven, and straightens pretzels, using wire hooked rod.
- 5) Tastes baked pretzels, observes their color, and adjusts speed of conveyor or temperature of cooker, oven, and kiln to ensure pretzels conform to color and taste standards.
- 6) May place unbaked pretzels on oven conveyor by inverting boards loaded with pretzels.
Is being a "PRETZEL COOKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRETZEL COOKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRETZEL COOKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRETZEL COOKER"
Job Number: 7863