Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in controlling gas pressure and moisture condensate in mains of city gas-distribution system to meet consumer demands and state regulations: Analyzes hourly estimates of pressure required to meet consumer demands for gas, based on weather conditions, time of day, and customer contracts.
- 2) Compares estimates with pressure chart readings and teletype reports of actual amount of gas consumed to determine pressure adjustments required.
- 3) Notifies PRESSURE CONTROLLER by telephone or teletype to adjust gas regulators at city gate and customer stations to control pressure.
- 4) Directs DRIP PUMPER in keeping mains free from condensate and in thawing frozen condensate from pipes and meters.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "PRESSURE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESSURE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESSURE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESSURE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 7860