Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that fluffs and irons flatwork articles, such as handkerchiefs and napkins: Dumps handkerchiefs from net into door-hopper of fluffer unit to condition for ironing.
- 2) Places fluffed handkerchief on pad of machine and presses pedal to clamp edge.
- 3) Pulls opposite edge to straighten and square handkerchief on pad.
- 4) Pulls lever to revolve pad under steam chest to iron handkerchief and rotate second press in position.
- 6) May operate machine with sock attachment to press socks.
- 7) May fold handkerchief and place in bag with identification tag.
- 8) May tie bundles of handkerchiefs with paper ribbon.
Is being a "PRESSER, HANDKERCHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESSER, HANDKERCHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESSER, HANDKERCHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESSER, HANDKERCHIEF"
Job Number: 7852