Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that presses and blocks garments, such as blouses, coats, dresses, shirts, and sweaters in manufacturing or drycleaning establishment: Selects pressing form according to shape of garment.
- 2) Positions form on holder over steaming device, expands or contracts form according to size of garment, and inserts pin into slot to lock form.
- 3) Pulls garment over form.
- 4) Turns dial to regulate steam pressure according to type of material pressed.
- 5) Depresses pedals that activate steam and air to press, block, and dry garment.
- 6) Removes garment from form and lays garment on table.
Is being a "PRESSER, FORM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESSER, FORM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESSER, FORM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESSER, FORM"
Job Number: 7850