Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic pressing machine equipped with single or double upright body forms to press front, yoke, and back of shirts, coats, and other garments: Fits garment on buck and pulls lever to clamp neckband of garment to buck.
- 2) Lowers pressing head to iron yoke.
- 3) Depresses pedal to clamp tailband in position on buck, and release pressing head to raised position.
- 4) Presses control buttons that rotate dressed buck into pressing cabinet for automatic ironing of front and back of garment.
- 5) May pull sleeves over forms and shift levers to move forms into pressing cabinet for ironing.
- 6) May finish one type of garment, such as duck or linen coats.
- 7) May be designated according to type of garment pressed as Shirt Presser, Automatic; Pants Presser, Automatic.
Is being a "PRESSER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESSER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESSER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESSER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 7848