"PRESS TENDER, PYROTECHNICS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hydraulic press that compresses powder in cardboard cases for use as pyrotechnic flares and signals: Places cases in mold of press and locks mold.
- 2) Weighs and pours specified amounts of powder into cases.
- 3) Pulls lever or pushes button to raise press bed and force ram into mold to compress powder in case.
- 4) Releases pressure and removes mold.
- 5) Breaks open molds with mallet and removes containers.
- 6) May add specified quantities of explosive powder to form igniting charge.
- 7) May be designated according to type of pyrotechnic loaded as Press Tender, Incendiary Grenade; Press Tender, Smoke Signal; Press Tender, Star Signal.
Is being a "PRESS TENDER, PYROTECHNICS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESS TENDER, PYROTECHNICS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESS TENDER, PYROTECHNICS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESS TENDER, PYROTECHNICS"
Job Number: 7841