Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes filter cloths from filter presses to unload separated solids used for making stock feed: Opens press and inserts prying tool between plates to free filter cloths or turns wheel to release ram holding filter frames together.
- 2) Pulls cloths loaded with solids from press and shakes material onto conveyor or scrapes residue into pans with spatula.
- 3) Replaces clean cloths between plates and closes press.
- 4) Shovels solids from pans into containers for further processing.
- 5) Turns valve to move hydraulic ram against plates and hold cloths in position.
- 6) May cut new filter cloths or papers.
- 7) Usually works as member of team.
Is being a "PRESS PULLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESS PULLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESS PULLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESS PULLER"
Job Number: 7836