Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends pressing-machine to press washed wearing apparel, such as uniforms, jackets, aprons, and shirts: Smooths section of garment on buck of machine, and moistens dry portions of garment with wet cloth or water spray.
- 2) Pushes buttons to lower pressing head of machine to press and dry garment.
- 3) Rearranges garment on buck, repeating process until pressing is completed.
- 4) May work as part of team and press only portion of garment.
- 5) May tend two or three presses simultaneously, positioning garment on one press while other presses are closed.
Is being a "PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7828